Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Fat Tomboy Inside!

OK....

My name is Amy and I am a fat, grown up, tomboy!

In my (early) 30's and finally trying to discover my style..... I'm a late bloomer, what can I say!

I am trying really hard to learn to be comfortable in my own skin, despite family comments and cultural pressure... I have had enough of the shame and guilt, and am going to dress for me... only problem is... I have googled "grown up tomboy" "fat tomboy" "adult plus size tomboy" and about a million similar strings. No hits that actually fit the bill. I love all the fatshionista blogs... I really do.... But they just don't fit my personal style at all.....

So here goes, this is mainly a place to collect my fatshion ideas..... to learn for myself how to be the Fat tomboy inside.. but if you are in a similar place to me... love rocking the chubby tomboy style... then, please please, follow... send me pics of your favourite outfits!

My outfits will ALWAYS come from sites and stockists that stock those items in larger sizes... i am not about striving for an ideal.. i'm about enjoying what i have... this is my first outfit mash up pic...nothing exiting just a basic one! so work with me i am learning... i'll get better in time!

No-one should walk alone!!

Love and peace

Ames
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment